Monday 29 April 2013

Meet the Maker - Kingfisher Cakes, Hertfordshire

So, did you guess?  It's a cake!!!  I couldn't believe it either.

And if that wasn't impressive enough.  All of these are cakes too!
The woman behind Kingfisher Cakes and these incredible creations is Sandra Mitchell who is based in Welwyn Garden City.
It seems that no request is beyond her talents and although I've focused on the girlie commissions,
if you have a particular interest or occupation, these are catered for too.
Yep, even a mobile phone is possible too.
And here is Sandra at work.
PS  For those who came across this blog and didn't see the original question.
I simply asked 'What is this?'  Hint: it's not a handbag!!
All images © Kingfisher Cakes



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What amazing cakes and what an incredibly talented woman. I wish I could order one but I suspect we are just too far away here in Oz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog. We hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends. If you have a secret place, shop, book or hobby you would like to share, we want to hear about it. Email us at enquiries@cobwebknits.co.uk together with a bit of info about you and any links or images you would like included.