Thursday 18 April 2013

Trivial Pursuits - Margo's photo collection

I have no idea who Margo is, but I stumbled across her by chance on Facebook one day.

Her philosophy reads 'Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home' and she obviously searches the internet much as a bibliophile might trawl through book shops looking for images that catch her eye.
It is a truly ecletic mix, with only a few of the images she posts shown here today.
I recommend that you  visit her Facebook page and LIKE as stunning images will float through your news feed like confetti will bring you a moment of calm and time for reflection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog. We hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends. If you have a secret place, shop, book or hobby you would like to share, we want to hear about it. Email us at enquiries@cobwebknits.co.uk together with a bit of info about you and any links or images you would like included.