Wednesday 22 May 2013

(Not so) Trivial Pursuits ... Photography with Andrea Pittam

I'm always on the look out for a new interest, especially if it can help me with my business.
I used to love taking photographs and have never got over exchanging my K1000 for a digital camera.  I haven't really mastered using my fantastic new whizz bangy camera to its full potential.
So perhaps this might be the course for me and could be of interest to you too.  If you don't live in the Bournemouth area, Google 'photography courses for crafters' - I'm sure you'll find something locally.


      
Here's more about Andrea Pittam of Kiss the Frog x ...

As a photographer, artist and crafter it seemed a good idea to run a course for other artists and crafters who are looking for some direction and help with their product photography.
For small kitchen table businesses and independent artists and crafters, big budget product photography is simply not an option and this course will show you how you can get the best out of the camera you have to showcase your products.
all images (c) Kiss the Frog x
You will receive advice on how to plan and prepare for a photo shoot, using natural light to create beautiful images of your products. There will also be a practical section to the course so you will need to bring your camera and some of your products too.

You can find out more about Andrea's course here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog. We hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends. If you have a secret place, shop, book or hobby you would like to share, we want to hear about it. Email us at enquiries@cobwebknits.co.uk together with a bit of info about you and any links or images you would like included.